End of the Line
All I want in life is pure happiness
But where it gets me is mere nothingness
Because I shut myself in silence and darkness
To protect myself from this world's cruel harness
I ran away from all the things that hurt me
Of what life will bring, why can't I let it be?
I was afraid to face reality
'Cause we know, it only brings painful tragedy
Hatred, rejection, brokenness and grave danger
are all that I've found in all of the world's corners
Too blind to see the brightness of the light
For I blocked everything nice away from my sight
But then, I realized, after all this time
For I have already reached the end of the line
I have to stand up and fearlessly open doors
Accept everything and change my life's own course.
But where it gets me is mere nothingness
Because I shut myself in silence and darkness
To protect myself from this world's cruel harness
I ran away from all the things that hurt me
Of what life will bring, why can't I let it be?
I was afraid to face reality
'Cause we know, it only brings painful tragedy
Hatred, rejection, brokenness and grave danger
are all that I've found in all of the world's corners
Too blind to see the brightness of the light
For I blocked everything nice away from my sight
But then, I realized, after all this time
For I have already reached the end of the line
I have to stand up and fearlessly open doors
Accept everything and change my life's own course.
omg, i'm crying :((
ReplyDelete