Clashing Faith
Hate made us strong
Bullets within words
Fighting without swords
But clashing with powers
Black as coal
But light made the moon
Making problems go
With a definite solution
I met you in the dark
With your swollen eyes
Our paths made us collide
Hating each other that night
You treat me as your enemy
But I don't even care
Making you filled with hate
Ready to harm me instead
There are so many cruel people
That want me to be in danger
But you chose to help me
Decided to forget your anger
Young man,
You became my savior
I knew that you were falling
But you didn't want to admit it
What are you afraid of?
Afraid of rejection?
But why don't you try?
Don't you want to know the answer?
Take the risk now,
Or lose without giving a shot
Beat your fear
And be a man with strength
You are my suitor
The man who never gave up
Support me with what I love
Patience is all around
I answered yes!
We are now a couple
Happiness overload
Love made us bloom together
You made me cry,
Stepping forward with teary eyes
Thank you my knight,
For being my husband starting now
This is not the end of our story
This is just the start of our journey
No one will be left behind
We'll be together in ups and downs.
Bullets within words
Fighting without swords
But clashing with powers
Black as coal
But light made the moon
Making problems go
With a definite solution
I met you in the dark
With your swollen eyes
Our paths made us collide
Hating each other that night
You treat me as your enemy
But I don't even care
Making you filled with hate
Ready to harm me instead
There are so many cruel people
That want me to be in danger
But you chose to help me
Decided to forget your anger
Young man,
You became my savior
I knew that you were falling
But you didn't want to admit it
What are you afraid of?
Afraid of rejection?
But why don't you try?
Don't you want to know the answer?
Take the risk now,
Or lose without giving a shot
Beat your fear
And be a man with strength
You are my suitor
The man who never gave up
Support me with what I love
Patience is all around
I answered yes!
We are now a couple
Happiness overload
Love made us bloom together
You made me cry,
Stepping forward with teary eyes
Thank you my knight,
For being my husband starting now
This is not the end of our story
This is just the start of our journey
No one will be left behind
We'll be together in ups and downs.
This poem made me fall in love.
ReplyDeleteYES THAT'S RIGHT!!!!
ReplyDelete